Phone: (306) 569-5249
Fax: (306) 569-5203
Westlund Regina has been serving Saskatchewan market for over 20 years.
Westlund Regina employs a highly energized and dedicated team of specialists with over 70 years of combined industry experience. We work closely with our valued customers and are committed to providing the best technical support and customer service in the industry.
At Westlund Regina we are:
FAST – we are set up for fast response and service
FOCUSED – focused on exceeding the needs of our customers.
FLEXIBLE – with 30+ locations across Canada, we’re flexible enough to serve our customers on a local, regional or national level.
As part of the Emco organization, we have access to a wide basket of goods in addition to our core industrial PVF products. We combine the reputation and business power of a major national with the precision of a best of breed, niche market expert.
Westlund is proud to introduce a new Safety Tool that everyone should be using when installing valves. The FLANGE HANGER:
The benefits include:
- Safe handling practices of heavy valves (reduce costly back injuries)
- Efficiencies when installing valves
- Improve installation times with less man hours
- Check out the video http://www.flangehanger.com
- Available exclusively at Westlund across Canada
PRIMARY INDUSTRIES SERVED
- Primary Manufacturing
- Power and Co-Generation
- Oil and Gas
- Water & Wastewater Treatment
- Food and Beverage
- Pulp and Paper
WE OFFER THE FOLLOWING VALUE-ADDED SERVICES AND BENEFITS
- 24 hr – On call service
- VMI – Vendor Managed Inventory
- MRO Supply
- Online MTR Site
- CRN’s Available
- SKU’lution – customer product number (SKU) matching to our SKUs
- Packaging to customer specifications
- Product Training
- Website Product Catalogue
- Global Sourcing Capabilities
- National Specialists Team
- Key vendor partnerships
To get your free quote please contact us at (306) 569-5203 or email one of our customer service representatives.