- Catu plaquenil and neuropathy
- plaquenil 200 precio Āstāneh-ye Ashrafīyeh
- Fittings & Flanges
Westlund understands Mining and Smelting. In addition to our high quantity of pipes, valves and fittings stock we offer specialized products to meet your needs. Our in house specialists have the knowledge and the ability to service your unique requirements. Whether its large bore rubber lined pipe and fittings with Victaulic couplings, HDPE, or a small bore line full of threaded fittings, Westlund can supply what you’re looking for. We are capable of meeting any industrial valve need, including specialized knife gate valve for tough slurry lines. Westlund offers the specialty product to meet your needs in Carbon, Stainless, Alloys, or HDPE.
For more details click on the Pipes, Valves, Pipe Fittings & Flanges, or Accessories tabs.
Value Added Services
- Maintenance, Repair and Operation
- Work directly with EPCM's
- Online MTR’s
- VMI (Vendor Managed Inventory)
- 24 on call service
- Customer Reporting Scorecards
- Bag and Tag
- Actuation service
- Product training
- Valve inspections
Our mining and smelting specialists at Westlund stock vast quantities of pipes. Among our specialties is rubber-lined and with grooved ends to meet the tough needs of your slurry lines. Also beveled ends and higher Schedule pipe up to XXH or Schedule 160 are available for welding on pressure lines. Light wall pipe, such as Schedule 10, is also available for low pressure lines such as vacuum lines. See below for other ways Westlund can meet your needs.
- A 53 (ERW), A106B (Seamless) and A333 Grade 6.
- Lined and coated pipe including Yellow Jacket, Epoxy, Rubber and more.
- Various stainless steels and alloys including 304L SS, 316L SS and Alloy 600
- Thermoplastics such as HDPE, PVC, Kynar, CPVC, Polypropylene
- Exotic metals including Duplex 2205, 254 SMO, 310S/310H and 321/321H
Sizes and Pressure Class
- Sch 5: light wall to Sch 40 Standard
- Extra Heavy (XH or XS)
- True Sch 40 and True Sch 80
- Single Random Lengths
- Double Random Lengths
- Cut to length
Our mining and smelting specialists at Westlund stock a wide variety of valves for every industrial application ranging from dependable utility valves to high performance, precision process controls and actuation. We supply knife gate valves that specialize in slurry lines which ensure proper sealing and can handle some cementing slurries that others cannot. See below for other ways Westlund can meet your needs.
- Knife gate
- Pressure reducing
- Socket weld
- Butt weld
- Cast iron
- Cast Steel
- Forged steel
- Stainless steel
- Various special alloys
At Westlund we offer one of the largest ranges of Fittings and Flanges in the industry. We have a fitting or flange for any process you may have, from air to water to steam. As a part of the EMCO Corporation, which is the largest distributor of plumbing, heating and waterworks products in Canada, Westlund can provide you the widest range of product to compliment our offering.
- Weld, Forged, malleable and cast iron
- Victaulic Grooved Product in Carbon, stainless, aluminum and copper
- Carbon, Stainless, Special alloy, low temp and high yield
- All wall thickness', sizes and specifications
- 125lb to 9000lb classes
- Carbon Steel, stainless steel and special alloy
- Classes 125lb to 2500lb
- Low Temp and High yield Grades
- Beveled / Plain
- Socket Weld