At Westlund we understand Power Generation and its complex nature. From coal-fired, co-generation, nuclear and renewable energy, Westlund offers specialized product and provides solutions to meet your demanding applications. In addition to our high quantity of pipes, valves and fittings stock we are also industry specialists who have the expertise and ability to service your unique requirements, improve on productivity and safety. Whether stainless or carbon steel pipe with welded or Victaulic fittings and couplings, Westlund has the product to meet your needs.
For more details click on the Pipe, Valves, Fittings & Flanges, or Accessories tabs.
VALUE ADDED SERVICES
- Maintenance, Repair and Operation
- Work directly with EPCM's
- Online MTR’s
- VMI (Vendor Managed Inventory)
- 24 on call service
- Customer Reporting Scorecards
- Bag and Tag
- Actuation service
- Product training
- Valve inspections
Westlund has the pipe to meet your needs. From beveled and grooved carbon piping to large diameter stainless steel pipe we have what you are looking for. We offer carbon steel pipe for cooling and circulating lines to stainless steel Vic Press pipe for smaller diameter services. See below for other ways Westlund can meet your piping needs.
- ASTM A53-B (ERW), A106-B (Seamless) and A333 Grade. 6
- Stainless Steel A312 in Grades 304/L, 316/L and 317/L
- 5 – XXH
- Single Random Lengths , Double Random Lengths
- Cut to length
Our valve experts at Westlund understand the Power Generation industry. We can help you make the right choice for your application, whether a 3pc threaded or socket weld ball valve to a high performance butterfly valve. From manual operation to control and automation, water to high-pressure steam, we have the solution to cover your application. See below for ways Westlund can meet your needs.
- Knife gate
- Pressure reducing
- Socket weld
- Butt weld
- Hydraulic with Positioners
- Controls and accessories
- Cast iron
- Cast Steel
- Forged steel
- Stainless steel
- Special alloys
At Westlund we offer one of the largest ranges of Fittings and Flanges in the industry. We have a fitting or flange for any process you may have, from air to water to steam. As a part of the EMCO Corporation, which is the largest distributor of plumbing, heating and waterworks products in Canada, Westlund can provide you the widest range of product to complement our offering.
- Weld, Forged, malleable and cast iron
- Victaulic Grooved Product in carbon, stainless, aluminum and copper
- Carbon, stainless, special alloy, low temp and high yield
- All wall thickness', sizes and specifications
- 125lb to 9000lb classes
- Carbon Steel, stainless steel and special alloy
- Classes 125lb to 2500lb
- Low Temp and High yield Grades
- Beveled / plain
- Socket Well
At Westlund we are more than your Pipe, Valve and Fitting Partner. We also supply a large inventory of related accessories to support your plant. As a part of the EMCO Corporation, which is the largest distributor of plumbing, heating and waterworks products in Canada, Westlund can provide you the widest range of product to complement our offering.
- Pipe Supports and Hangers
- Expansion Joints
- Bolts, Studs, Nuts, Washers and Gaskets
- Branch Connection Outlets
- Lubricant, Mastics and Tape