- El Tejar prandial insulin types
- Fittings & Flanges
Westlund understands Pulp and Paper. In addition to our high quantity of pipe, valve and fitting stock we offer specialized products to meet your needs. Our in house specialists have the knowledge and the ability to service your unique requirements. We offer all sizes of carbon steel, stainless steel and alloys pipe and fittings. We are capable of meeting any industrial valve need, including process valve and specialized knife gate valve for pulp, green liquor, black liquor, pulp applications. Westlund offers the specialty product to meet your needs in Carbon, Stainless, and Alloys.
For more details click on the Pipe, Valves, Fittings & Flanges, or Accessories tabs.
Value Added Services
- Maintenance, Repair and Operation
- Work directly with EPCM's
- Online MTR’s
- VMI (Vendor Managed Inventory)
- 24 on call service
- Customer Reporting Scorecards
- Bag and Tag
- Actuation service
- Product training
- Valve inspections
Our Pulp and Paper specialists at Westlund stock vast quantities of pipe. Among our specialties is stainless steel and alloys. Also seamless higher Schedule pipe up to XXH or Schedule 160 are available for welding on pressure lines or steam lines. See below for other ways Westlund can meet your needs.
- ASTM A53-B (ERW), A106-B (Seamless) and A333 Grade. 6
- Lined and coated pipe including Yellow Jacket, Epoxy, Rubber and more.
- Stainless Steel A312 in Grades 304/L, 316/L and 317/L
- HDPE, PVC, CPVC and other thermoplastics.
- Exotic metals including Duplex 2205, various Chromium’s and Multi Alloys.
- Sch 5: light wall to Sch 40 Standard
- Extra Heavy (XH or XS)
- True Sch 40 and True Sch 80
- Single Random Lengths
- Double Random Lengths
- Cut to length
Our Pulp and Paper specialists at Westlund stock a wide variety of valves for every industrial application ranging from dependable utility valves to high performance, precision process controls and actuation. We supply valves for white water, Kraft process green liquor, black liquor, pulp applications (mechanical, thermo-mechanical, chemithermomechanical, and chemical, recycled), bleaching, and steam applications. See below for other ways Westlund can meet your needs.
- Knife gate
- Pressure reducing
- Steam trap
- Socket weld
- Butt weld
- Cast iron
- Cast Steel
- Forged steel
- Stainless steel
- Various special alloys
- Pneumatic double action or spring return
- Limit switch, solenoid, positioner
- Valve Repair
Westlund stocks a variety of flanges and fittings in carbon steel and stainless steel. In addition, we supply specialty alloys. See below for other ways Westlund can meet your needs.
- Malleable iron, carbon steel, stainless steel, forged steel, forged stainless steel, brass, alloys, low-temp
- Pressure class 150# - 6000#
- Connections threaded, socket-weld, butt-weld, grooved
- Carbon steel, stainless steel, alloys
- Class 150# - 1500#
- Large bore flanges
Westlund offers a variety of related accessories for your needs such as:
- Steam traps
- Gear operator, sprockets/chain
- Limits switches